The ServiceNow Systems Administrator plays a vital role in the day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow platform. The role includes configuration changes, user administration, security workflow, platform upgrades, data management and integrations.
KEY responsibilities (not limited to the following):
* The day-to-day administration, configuration, and maintenance of our ServiceNow production and development instances
* Configuration of the platform to on-board and off-board users
* Run regression testing on new platform versions and perform remediation tasks
* Assist in reverting customisations to out-of-the-box functionality
* Provide 1st level support to requests coming in from the IT & Service Desk teams (customer) and escalate to 2nd level within P1 Consulting
* Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions and Scripts.
* Attend daily / weekly project update meetings
* Engage in project related work that is measured against agreed requirements
* Service catalogue administration with an aspect of development work.
* Creation of training and supporting documentation.
YOUR path to success
* 1-2 years’ experience as a ServiceNow System Administrator
* Demonstrated experience in using troubleshooting skills and logically thinking through problems
* Ability to work as part of a team or on your own and a self-starter
* Experience with administering other ITSM platforms is desirable, but not a requirement
* Understanding of ITIL is desirable, but not a requirement
* Basic ServiceNow policies and scripting experience
* Required to be onsite (South Yarra) on average 2 days a week depending on Public Health Orders