We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team in Melbourne. If you have ServiceNOW & Managed Services Experience, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to join the P1 Consulting team and drive the growth of our ServiceNOW business in Melbourne and surrounds.
We are looking for someone who has built up a reputation within the Service Now space, selling professional services to new logo customers’ year on year. You will identify, build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients. Your innovative sales strategy identifies and influences potential customers to generate new business. You work closely with Service Now to identify joint business opportunities to co-sell and co-deliver to increase customer value and drive revenue growth:
- Creating new logo opportunities
- Identify opportunities, present capabilities and gain commitment from prospects leading to current and future revenue
- Analyse market trends, implications and develop strategies to participate in resultant opportunities
- Act as a coach and partner to CXO's in helping them develop strategies leveraging digital transformation and establish P1 Consulting as a preferred partner to their organisation
- Stay tuned to market and competition, participate in trade events, conferences, and customer forums and provide inputs to the practice teams towards developing contextual offerings that will help differentiate P1 Consulting in the market place
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and client satisfaction targets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 2+ Years minimum sales experience within the Service Now arena
• Experience selling Consulting / Professional Services Engagements
• Strong Commercial skills
• Experience in handling the complete sales cycle
• Outstanding social and interpersonal skills you will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build and develop long term business relationships.
• Outstanding Selling and Negotiation skills
• Consultative approach to sales
• Resilient, able to cope with ambiguity and change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The page was built with Mobirise themes